Ideal composition, maximum strength and efficacy
Hericium (lion’s mane mushroom in English, Hericium erinaceus) is an edible basidiomycete fungus, a medicinal mushroom originating from Asia, also abundantly found in Northern America. Hericium can also be found growing in our country, but only rarely.
Thanks to biofermentation and subsequent processing with the method of hot-water extraction , we offer high-quality extracts from hericium in the ideal active substances ratio for the best results:
- minimum 30 % polysaccharides (33-34 % in reality)
Package contents: 90 capsules at 500mg of the extract – in gelatin or vegetable capsules (vegetable capsules are even suitable for vegans)
Weight contents: 55,8g
Composition in 1 capsule:
Hericium, Hericium erinaecus, 100% pure extract – 500mg
excipients: no excipients, additives and preservatives
The mushroom was named after the unique shape of its sporocarp, which is spherical and branched and it can have a diameter of up to 30 cm. Hericium has a delicate taste and a fish-like consistency. It grows parasitically in clusters on damaged tree trunks or stumps. Hericium has its firm place in traditional Chinese medicine, which belives that Hericium can balance the yin and yang in the entire organism.
Currently, Hericium’s effect on the production of NFG (nerve growth factor) is being investigated.In traditional Chinese medicine, Hericium was mainly used for its ability to harmonise the stomach and spleen. Like other medicinal mushrooms, Hericium is rich in polysaccharides ‒ beta-glucans, minerals, trace elements, its specific components are diterpenoids – hericenones and erinacines. Other important components of Hericia include palmitic acid, sugar alcohol threitol and D-arabinitol or provitamin D2, etc.
Ancient Chinese and Japanese doctors were able to use its An Shen function (to calm the mind) and they also knew its beneficial influence on the enhancement of mental functions.
- for health problems: 3–10 capsules per day (we recommend consulting your doctor or Chinese medicine practitioner)
- for preventive use: 1–2 capsules per day
- we recommend using it for 5 days a week and then skipping 2 days
- take the capsules on an empty stomach (at least 30 minutes before meals or 60 minutes after meals), wash them down with water or weak green tea
- when using medicinal mushrooms, we recommend increasing the intake of vitamin C, which increases the absorption of active substances. For example, in the form of a Barbados cherry extract Acerola.
Warning: The product isn’t intended for children under 3 years of age, for pregnant women or breast-feeding women. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. Keep out of reach of children. The product isn’t intended to replace a varied and balanced diet. It doesn’t contain any ephedrine, caffeine, gluten, preservatives, dyes or sugar.
Products on this site are dietary supplements. These products are not medicines and they can’t be used to replace prescription drugs.