Revised: 16 July 2020
- What data do we collect
- How do we collect your data
- How do we use your data
- How do we store your data
- How long we store your data
- What types of cookies do we use
- How to manage cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- Service providers
- What are your data protection rights
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
We collect your personal information in order to provide and continually improve our products and services. You can choose not to provide certain information but then you might not be able to take full advantage of our services or we may even not be able to maintain our services.
Traditional Therapies collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, address, email address, phone number, age, purchase information and payment information etc.)
- Medical information about your current health condition using our medical forms filled out by you during or before your first therapy session and updated throughout your medical treatments with us
- Information how you interact with our website & personal account preferences
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Search for our products and services
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a medical assessment form
- Complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Communicate with us by phone, e-mail, text message or otherwise
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies, analytics
Traditional Therapies may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- From other practitioners after being referred to us
How do we use your data?
Traditional Therapies collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Create a suitable treatment plan for you.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
How do we store your data?
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
All medical records At Traditional Therapies are recorded on paper only and at all times securely stored in locked filing cabinets on our premises and are accessed only by authorized staff who is currently providing services to you.
How long do we store your data?
We keep your personal data for no longer than reasonably necessary.
Traditional Therapies will keep any medical records from your treatments at our clinic for a minimum period of eight years after your last visit with us after which they will be destroyed.
We would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
Privacy policies of other websites
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
We want to inform our Service users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request our company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that our company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that our company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: [email protected]
When Our Company processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so.