Ideal composition, maximum power, and effectiveness
The RESTORED VOICE tincture is based on Chinese herbs or yao.
Chinese herbs and mushrooms are the basis of our alcoholic YaoMedica tinctures. We use only the highest-quality ingredients in order to achieve maximum effectiveness. First, the herbs or mushrooms are ground into a very fine powder, using a special machine. Then, they’re macerated in 50% alcohol for up to one month. The macerated extract is dynamised every day. Tinctures are not diluted further once finished. That’s very important.
Compared to herbal brews or hot-water extracts, the mechanism of releasing active substances by means of maceration in 50% alcohol is much more intense. When tinctures are used, active substances are released as early as in the oral cavity, increasing effectiveness.
Individual YaoMedica tincture formulas are based on the experience and time-tested traditional Chinese medicine methods which have existed for more than 4,000 years. Its view of humans is holistic, i.e. it has a comprehensive perception of the human body, as a whole, and at the same time as a part of the environment. Balance and harmony – that’s the way to deal with many issues brought about by our current lifestyle, both on the physical and psychological level.
Mu Hu Die – Semen oroxyli – 12.0 g
Pang Da Hai – Sterculia lychnophora – 12.0 g
Chen Pi – Mandarin orange, fruit peel – Pericarpium citri reticulatae – 7.2 g
He Zi – myrobalan, fruit – Fructus terminaliae chebulae – 7.2 g
To achieve maximum effectiveness, we use only the highest-quality ingredients and don’t dilute the finished product further.
- shake the tincture before use. Slight turbidity is normal.
- daily dose equals 1 drop per 1 kg of body weight. Split the daily dose in two parts – morning and evening, i.e. if you weigh, e.g., 70 kg, you’ll be taking 35 drops in the morning and 35 drops in the evening. This way, the tincture will last 15 days.
- dose can be tripled if recommended by a professional.
- use the tinctures on an empty stomach, with a minimum interval of 30 minutes before a meal, or an hour after a meal.
- it’s preferable that you don’t wash this tincture down
- you can pour a little hot water over tinctures to make the alcohol they contain evaporate. This procedure is recommended for children and drivers.
- a month-long treatment usually requires 2-3 packages (depending on the daily dose – see above)
Contents: 50 ml = 1,100 drops
This blend is based on the Chinese recipe Hai Zi Qi Tang.
: Not suitable for children, pregnant women, and nursing women. Doesn’t replace varied and balanced diet. Lead a healthy lifestyle. Don’t exceed the recommended daily dosage. Keep out of reach of children, at temperatures below 25 °C. Contains no additives. Possible turbidity or coagulation do no harm.
Products offered on this website are food supplements. They’re not medicinal drugs and a can’t replace them.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.