Ideal composition, maximum strength and efficacy
We can’t offer Coriolus as a dietary supplement, due of an absurd EU decree. More on here. Therefore, we offer it as a veterinary product. We still can do that, at least so far.
While in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM), Coriolus, which has grown almost anywhere in the world, has been used for centuries, and Coriolus has also been known in popular medicine in Southern America, its use as a medicinal mushroom in Europe is still in its infancy.
Thanks to biofermentation and subsequent processing with the method of hot-water extraction , we offer high-quality extracts from Coriolus in the ideal active substances ratio for the best results:
- minimum 40% polysaccharides (43-44 % in reality)
Package contents: 90 capsules at 500mg of the extract – in gelatin or vegetable capsules (vegetable capsules are even suitable for vegans)
Package weight: 55,8g
Composition in 1 capsule:
Coriolus, Coriolus versicolor, 100% pure extract – 500mg
excipients: no excipients, additives and preservatives
Coriolus (turkey tail, Yunzhi), which means turkey tail in English, because of its appearance. It was also called the grass of the realm of heaven. Coriolus grows on rotting trunks in mild climatic zones in Europe, Asia and Northern America.
In China, Coriolus was a highly valued medicine in the Chinese court , especially for its vitalizing effects, since it positively affects both the body and the mind.
Traditional medicine believes that, thanks to the content of many types of specific betaglucans, the most essential effect of Coriolus is to help with the treatment of cancerous diseases (as well as in case of most other medicinal mushrooms). From the point of view of traditional Chinese medicine, cancer is just an imbalance of the organism. For example in Korea, Coriolus is a complement to medical treatment in case of 70% all patients with cancer.
Therapeutic effects of Coriolus in pets:
- complementary therapy for cancer and cancer prevention + any mushrooms, according to the tumour type
- improving the tolerability of chemotherapy and radiotherapy – strengthening of the immune system + Reishi, ABM, Shiitake
- support for liver disorders + Maitake, Reishi, ABM, Shiitake
- strengthening the body’s defence system, especially against viral and bacterial diseases+ ABM, Cordyceps CS-4, Reishi, Shiitake
- antifungal effect + Shitake
- for fatigue + Reishi, Cordyceps CS-4
- during an attack by parasites and pathogens of any type
- to promote regeneration of mucous membranes (sinusitis, chronic urological inflammations) + Cordyceps
- to reduce undesirable effects of vaccination
- before or after surgery
We can’t offer Coriolus as a dietary supplement, because of an absurd EU decree. More on here. Therefore, we offer it as a veterinary product. We still can do that, at least so far.
Dosage for cats and dogs:
Weight of the animal Dose
- < 10kg 1 capsules/day
- 10 to 20kg 2 capsules/day
- 20 to 30kg 3 capsules/day
- > 30kg 4 capsules/day
It can be administered long term.
Method of use: you can use entire capsules or pour their content into cat or dog food
Warning: Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. It doesn’t contain any ephedrine, caffeine, gluten, preservatives, dyes or sugar. Store in a dark and dry place at temperatures below 25°C. Keep out of reach of children.
The veterinary product MycoMedica Coriolus was approved under the ref. no. VP: 045-16/C.