Ideal composition, maximum strength and efficacy
Chaga (conk trunk rot fungus, Inonotus obliquus, Kabanoanatake) is a wood-decaying mushroom from the Polyporaceae family, which grows mainly on the birch.
Thanks to biofermentation and subsequent processing with the method of double extraction (first extracted with water and then with alcohol), we offer high-quality extracts from chaga in the ideal active substances ratio for the best results:
- minimum 30 % polysaccharides (33-34 % in reality)
Package Content: 90 capsules at 500mg extract – in gelatin or vegetable capsules (vegetable capsules are also suitable for vegans)
Weight Content: 55,8g
Composition in 1 capsule:
Chaga, Inonotus obliquus, 100% pure extract – 500mg
excipients: no excipients, additives and preservatives
Chaga first forms multi-year sporocarps, which are up to 35 cm long. Only later on, when the tree dies and mycelium has reached deep under the bark, perfect sporocarps are formed. It comes from regions of Russia and Siberia, it’s also commonly found in northern Poland etc. Chaga has already been a part of traditional Russian medicine for several hundred years. It’s mostly used by the people of Khanty, for them, it’s very valuable and appreciated. Chaga is rich in a large number of bioactive substances, besides vitamins and minerals, it also contains melanin, thanks to which it has a dark colour, triterpene compounds betulin and betulinic acid, which it gets from its host – the birch, obliquol, and it also contains very important polysaccharides – beta glucan, flavonoids, sterols or pteridine. Raw material from Chaga, which we use, is grown on birches in northern China (the Hei Long Jiang province) and eastern Siberia, where nature is practically untouched by humans.
- for health problems: 3–10 capsules per day (we recommend consulting your doctor or Chinese medicine practitioner)
- for preventive use: 1–2 capsules per day
- we recommend using it for 5 days a week and then skipping 2 days
- take the capsules on an empty stomach (at least 30 minutes before meals or 60 minutes after meals), wash them down with water or weak green tea
- when using medicinal mushrooms, we recommend increasing the intake of vitamin C, which increases the absorption of active substances. For example, in the form of a Barbados cherry extract Acerola.
: The product isn’t intended for children under 3 years of age, for pregnant women or breast-feeding women. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. Keep out of reach of children. The product isn’t intended to replace a varied and balanced diet. It doesn’t contain any ephedrine, caffeine, gluten, preservatives, dyes or sugar.
Products on this site are dietary supplements. These products are not medicines and they can’t be used to replace prescription drugs.