Ideal composition, maximum strength and efficacy
Auricularia is valued for a wide range of effects. It contains a great amount of minerals, vitamins, polysaccharides‒ beta glucans and fibre. It’s also a source of essential amino acids, unsaturated fatty acids, antioxidant melanin, and many other substances.
Thanks to biofermentation and subsequent processing with the method of hot-water extraction, we offer high-quality extracts from auricularia in the ideal active substances ratio for the best results:
- minimum 30 % polysaccharides (33-34 % in reality)
Package Content: 90 capsules at 500mg extract – in gelatin or vegetable capsules (vegetable capsules are also suitable for vegans)
Weight content: 55,8g
Composition in 1 capsule:
Auricularia, Auricularia polytricha, 100% pure extract – 500mg
excipients: no excipients, additives and preservatives
Auricularia (Auricularia polytricha) is a mushroom growing on tree trunks, it’s most often found on the European elder. Its sporocarps have a size of up to 10 cm, they are flexible and pliable, resembling an ear bolt (it’s called jelly ear fungus in English) and their colour is most often red-brown. You can also find it in Czech forests in europe, usually from March to December. Auricularia is an important part of Asian cuisine, thanks to its appearance and consistency. Up to 500,000 tons are grown in Asia.
Package contents: 90 capsules of 500 mg extract – in gelatin or herbal capsules (herbal are also suitable for vegans)
Net content : 53g
Ingredients in 1 capsule:
Auricularia, Laricifomes officinalis extract of the fruiting bodies min. 30% polysaccharides – 500mg
Excipients: without excipients, additives and preservatives
- for health problems: 3–10 capsules per day (we recommend consulting your doctor or Chinese medicine practitioner)
- for preventive use: 1–2 capsules per day
- we recommend using it for 5 days a week and then skipping 2 days
- take the capsules on an empty stomach (at least 30 minutes before meals or 60 minutes after meals), wash them down with water or weak green tea
- when using medicinal mushrooms, we recommend increasing the intake of vitamin C, which increases the absorption of active substances. For example, in the form of a Barbados cherry extract Acerola.
Warning: The product isn’t intended for children under 3 years of age, for pregnant women or breast-feeding women. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. Keep out of reach of children. The product isn’t intended to replace a varied and balanced diet. It doesn’t contain any ephedrine, caffeine, gluten, preservatives, dyes or sugar.
Products on this site are dietary supplements. These products are not medicines and they can’t be used to replace prescription drugs.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.